Accessing a static variable and setting it outside the class

<p>Here is a SubtitleCustomField class.</p><pre><br /><code>Class SubtitleCustomField: CustomCellField {<br />static var CellIdentifier: String!<br /><br /> override init(frame: CGRect) {<br /> super.init(frame: frame)<br /> if CellIdentifier == "A" {<br /> //DO SOMETHINIG<br /> } else if CellIdentifier == "B" {<br /> //DO SOMETHING<br /> }<br /><br /> }<br />}<br /></code><br /></pre><p>Outside SubtitleCustomField class, I basically need to access static variable CellIdentifier, set value like "A", and trigger if statement to run.</p><p>In another class, Custom class, I've confirmed that I can access the static variable, Cell Identifier, in a following way:</p><pre><br /><code>Class Custom: CustomViewController {<br /> SubtitleCustomField.CellIdentifier = "part1_subtitle"<br />}<br /></code><br /></pre><p>I face a problem at this point. In SubtitleCustomField class, I get an error on <code>if CellIdentifier == "A"</code> saying</p><blockquote><p>Static member 'CellIdentifier' cannot be used on instance of type 'SubtitleCustomField'</p></blockquote><p>What would be the best approach I can use to achieve what I want? In summary, I want to set CellIdentifier variable outside <code>'SubtitleCustomField'</code> and trigger if statement with the value I set in <code>'SubtitleCustomField'</code> class.</p><br /><h2>Click here view more answers <a href="%20http://stackoverflow.com/questions/34524967/accessing-a-static-variable-and-setting-it-outside-the-class">http://ift.tt/1PwiBi9</a></h2>

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Align div to bottom of the page in bootstrap

Align elements inside an tag vertically

Javascript is unable to stop page loading