Compiler Error Message: CS1061 ASPX

<p>I am trying to code a drop down list that will have an <code>OnSelectedIndexChanged</code> event but i can't make it work.</p><p>So here's the code on my .aspx</p><pre><br /><code><asp:DropDownList ID="DDLSample" OnSelectedIndexChanged="DDLSample_SelectedIndexChanged" runat="server"><br /> <asp:ListItem Text="Sample1" Value="0"></asp:ListItem><br /> <asp:ListItem Text="Sample2" Value="1"></asp:ListItem><br /> <asp:ListItem Text="Others..." Value="2"></asp:ListItem><br /> </asp:DropDownList> <br /></code><br /></pre><p>and a textbox</p><pre><br /><code><asp:TextBox ID="txtOthers" runat="server" Visible ="false" CssClass="form-control" ></asp:TextBox><br /></code><br /></pre><p>What I plan to do is that when "Others..." is selected from the drop down list, it will show the Others field.</p><p>on my aspx.cs, I have this code</p><pre><br /><code>protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)<br /> {<br /> DDLSample.SelectedIndexChanged += new EventHandler(DDLSample_SelectedIndexChanged);<br /> DDLSample.AutoPostBack = true;<br /> }<br /><br /> void DDLSample_SelectedIndexChanged(object sender, EventArgs e)<br /> {<br /> if (DDLFindings.SelectedValue.ToString() == "2")<br /> txtOthers.Visible = true;<br /> else<br /> txtOthers.Visible = false;<br /> }<br /></code><br /></pre><p>but still, I keep getting this error</p><blockquote><p>CS1061: 'sample_aspx' does not contain a definition for 'DDLSample_SelectedIndexChanged' and no extension method 'DDLSample_SelectedIndexChanged' accepting a first argument of type 'sample_aspx' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)</p></blockquote><br /><h2>Click here view more answers <a href="%20http://stackoverflow.com/questions/34470351/compiler-error-message-cs1061-aspx">http://ift.tt/1YHObtR</a></h2>

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Align div to bottom of the page in bootstrap

Align elements inside an tag vertically

Javascript is unable to stop page loading