Divide and conquer for function compositions

<p>I was searching the algorithm for finding the composition of 2 linear functions n times (where n can be as large as 10^18) in O(log n) time. I just got a pdf ( http://ift.tt/1JfjeLV ) containing polynomial composition of 2 functions with large degrees using divide and conquer algorithm.</p><p>I was wondering whether my problem for composition of linear function n times can also be solved using divide and conquer algorithm in O(log n) complexity?</p><p>If yes, please explain the algorithm.</p><p>Thanks, in advance.</p><p><strong>EDIT 1:</strong> The composition of function f(x) n times is fofof...n-times. Here the function is to be composed to itself n times. There are no 2 functions.</p><br /><h2>Click here view more answers <a href="%20http://stackoverflow.com/questions/34525433/divide-and-conquer-for-function-compositions">http://ift.tt/1Vpgopb</a></h2>

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Align div to bottom of the page in bootstrap

Align elements inside an tag vertically

Javascript is unable to stop page loading