Javascript custom paste action
<p>I want to be able to initiate real paste event when user clicks a button. I can understand this may be a security issue, because if any webpage had access to users clipboard, that would be bad. So I thought all browsers disallow accessing clipboard data.</p><p>But for example in google docs (in the word-like application), I can Paste from custom context menu (right mouse click on a html element pretending to be a context menu), even if the clipboard data has been copied to clipboard in different application like Microsoft Paint.</p><p>I thought they do it using flash, but it <strong>still works</strong> even if I completely disable flash in chrome. There was a <a href="http://ift.tt/1QNwHxc">question</a> about this already, but the answer mentioned there is not correct.</p><p>I know how to access the clipboard data if user presses Ctrl+V on my webpage. But <strong>how to access the clipboard data</strong> (eg. a bitmap copied in mspaint) in javascript (or using jquery) <strong>when user just clicks a button</strong> or div?</p><br /><h2>Click here view more answers <a href="%20http://stackoverflow.com/questions/34470272/javascript-custom-paste-action">http://ift.tt/1NGBD2P</a></h2>
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét