jquery alternative to change or keyup

<p>I have a form in which the user must initial a bunch of different sections.</p><pre><br /><code><script><br /> $.function(){<br /> $('.initialMe').change(function(){<br /> var id = $(this).attr('id');<br /> alert(id);<br /> }); <br /> });<br /></script><br /><br /><?php<br /> echo "<div class='signature'>Initial Here:<input type='text' class='initialMe' id='sign[service1]' name='sign[service1]' size='4'></div>";<br /> echo "<div class='signature'>Initial Here:<input type='text' class='initialMe' id='sign[service2]' name='sign[service2]' size='4'></div>";<br />?><br /></code><br /></pre><p>I want to fire off an action when they are done initializing the text box. I don't want to use change because they have to click off somewhere for event to be fired. I don't want to use <code>keyup</code>, because event will fire after first letter of initials. I do not know if user will use 2 letters or 3 for initials. This is not a submittable form. Think of it as a legal document where the user has to initial different sections of the page. What options do I have?</p><br /><h2>Click here view more answers <a href="%20http://stackoverflow.com/questions/34525240/jquery-alternative-to-change-or-keyup">http://ift.tt/1OYPIqh</a></h2>

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Align div to bottom of the page in bootstrap

Align elements inside an tag vertically

Javascript is unable to stop page loading