Sessions in PHP 7

<p>I have been working with PHP 5.xx for years but recently updated to PHP 7. I can't create sessions.</p><p>I have read the documentation.</p><p>In earlier PHP, you just have to do:</p><pre><br /><code>session_start();<br /></code><br /></pre><p>to start session, but this doesn't work with PHP 7 and my page keeps loading. I provided the array in the parameter too as documented on the PHP website but still it keeps loading the page.</p><p>I have tried this:</p><pre><br /><code>session_start([<br />'cache_limiter' => 'private',<br />'read_and_close' => true,<br />]);<br /></code><br /></pre><p>But my browser keeps loading and after few seconds it displays 'This webpage is not available'</p><p>Apache restart errors:</p><blockquote><p>[Wed Dec 30 00:45:16.470001 2015] [mpm_winnt:notice] [pid 2384:tid 376] AH00455: Apache/2.4.18 (Win32) OpenSSL/1.0.2e PHP/7.0.0 configured -- resuming normal operations</p><p>[Wed Dec 30 00:45:16.470001 2015] [mpm_winnt:notice] [pid 2384:tid 376] AH00456: Apache Lounge VC14 Server built: Dec 9 2015 10:17:39</p><p>[Wed Dec 30 00:45:16.470001 2015] [core:notice] [pid 2384:tid 376] AH00094: Command line: 'c:\xampp\apache\bin\httpd.exe -d C:/xampp/apache'</p><p>[Wed Dec 30 00:45:16.470001 2015] [mpm_winnt:notice] [pid 2384:tid 376] AH00418: Parent: Created child process 1716</p><p>[Wed Dec 30 00:45:17.172064 2015] [ssl:warn] [pid 1716:tid 384] AH01909: www.example.com:443:0 server certificate does NOT include an ID which matches the server name</p><p>[Wed Dec 30 00:45:17.343941 2015] [ssl:warn] [pid 1716:tid 384] AH01909: www.example.com:443:0 server certificate does NOT include an ID which matches the server name</p><p>[Wed Dec 30 00:45:17.375192 2015] [mpm_winnt:notice] [pid 1716:tid 384] AH00354: Child: Starting 150 worker threads.</p></blockquote><br /><h2>Click here view more answers <a href="%20http://stackoverflow.com/questions/34524802/sessions-in-php-7">http://ift.tt/1mhPzI1</a></h2>

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Align div to bottom of the page in bootstrap

Align elements inside an tag vertically

Javascript is unable to stop page loading