Should every class that is only used once be static?

<p>I've seen various discussions about this and I suppose it may be a bit opinion based, but what I'm trying to find out is if I know I will only use a class once (one instance), should I just make it static for convenience? Is that bad practice or will it create a problem?</p><p>For example. If I make a single player game, there will only be one player at all times. So do I make <code>public static class Player{}</code> or do I stick with <code>public class Player{}</code> <code>Player player = new Player();</code></p><p>The idea is that this would save time by not needing to pass around references.</p><br /><h2>Click here view more answers <a href="%20http://stackoverflow.com/questions/34525801/should-every-class-that-is-only-used-once-be-static">http://ift.tt/1VpgqNI</a></h2>

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Align div to bottom of the page in bootstrap

Align elements inside an tag vertically

Javascript is unable to stop page loading