htaccess to manually redirect to renamed "Main Page"

<p>Our site has something like this as our <code>.htaccess</code></p><pre><br /><code>RewriteEngine On<br />RewriteRule ^/wiki/Main_Page$ /wiki/Welcome_to_Our_Site [R]<br />RewriteRule ^/?wiki/?$ / [R]<br /><br />RewriteRule ^/?$ %{DOCUMENT_ROOT}/index.php?title=Welcome_to_Our_Site [L,QSA]<br />RewriteRule ^/?wiki(/.+)$ %{DOCUMENT_ROOT}/index.php [L]<br />RewriteRule ^/?w(/.*)?$ %{DOCUMENT_ROOT}/index.php [L]<br /><br />RewriteCond %{DOCUMENT_ROOT}%{REQUEST_URI} !-f<br />RewriteCond %{DOCUMENT_ROOT}%{REQUEST_URI} !-d<br />RewriteRule ^/?images/thumb/[0-9a-f]/[0-9a-f][0-9a-f]/([^/]+)/([0-9]+)px-.*$ %{DOCUMENT_ROOT}/thumb.php?f=$1&width=$2 [L,QSA,B]<br /><br />RewriteCond %{DOCUMENT_ROOT}%{REQUEST_URI} !-f<br />RewriteCond %{DOCUMENT_ROOT}%{REQUEST_URI} !-d<br />RewriteRule ^/?images/thumb/archive/[0-9a-f]/[0-9a-f][0-9a-f]/([^/]+)/([0-9]+)px-.*$ %{DOCUMENT_ROOT}/thumb.php?f=$1&width=$2&archived=1 [L,QSA,B]<br /></code><br /></pre><p>I have also used <code>MediaWiki:Mainpage</code> to point to <code>Welcome_to_Our_Site</code>.</p><p>For the sake of users who may have bookmarked the old page, I would also like <code>Main_Page</code> to manually redirect to <code>Welcome_to_Our_Site</code>--<em>without a redirect notice</em>--but it is not happening.</p><p>I originally moved the <code>Main Page</code> to <code>Welcome_to_Our_Site</code>, creating a redirect within the Mediawiki software, but even when I delete the <code>Main Page</code> or add text into it without a redirect, my <code>htaccess</code> rule does not override Mediawiki's own redirecting as I think it should and redirect <code>Main Page</code> to <code>Welcome_to_Our_Site</code>, changing the URL, but without the Mediawiki "(Redirected from Main Page)" redirect text showing up. What is wrong with the line I expect should do the trick <code>RewriteRule ^/wiki/Main_Page$ /wiki/Welcome_to_Our_Site [R]</code> or the cascading after it?</p><br /><h2>Click here view more answers <a href="http://ift.tt/1QuZSPM">http://ift.tt/1QuZSPM</a></h2>

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Align div to bottom of the page in bootstrap

Align elements inside an tag vertically

Javascript is unable to stop page loading