SQL Update Multi Row At One Time
<pre><br /><code>mysql> SELECT * FROM options;<br />+----+------+---------+<br />| id | name | value |<br />+----+------+---------+<br />| 1 | aa | a value |<br />| 2 | bb | b value |<br />| 3 | cc | c value |<br />| 4 | dd | d value |<br />| 5 | ee | e value |<br />+----+------+---------+<br /></code><br /></pre><p>I have a options table.</p><p>I want to Update multi row in same query (with where case name).</p><p>suppose i update options.name <strong>aa</strong> and <strong>bb</strong> at one time. It's update like</p><pre><br /><code>+----+------+---------+<br />| id | name | value |<br />+----+------+---------+<br />| 1 | aa |aa value |<br />| 2 | bb |bb value |<br />+----+------+---------+<br /></code><br /></pre><p>I try to solve this problem by googling but i can't.</p><p>Please Help me and little bit explain for the query.</p><br /><h2>Click here view more answers <a href="http://ift.tt/1OrGIck">http://ift.tt/1OrGIck</a></h2>
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét